King Family

Well, it's official, all the neighborhood babies are 1! 😭 Yeah that makes me cry a little bit,  again because that means my daughter is just getting older and that’s hard to deal with because her attitude is already real and she’s only 18 months. 
 Anywho, when Amber and I were talking about Anderson‘s first birthday shoot, she wanted to forgo a cake smash for family photos. She wanted some proof that they had kept this adorable tiny human alive for a year 😉 because, come on guys, let’s not act like parenting isn’t super hard, actually I think that every kids first birthday party, should really be a celebration of the parents surviving that first year! With some well wishes in dealing with the toddler years!! 
These three were, and always are, such fun to work with, and so photogenic!!  I mean guys, that first photo, was literally the first photo that I took, I was still checking settings, and boom, perfection! 








We decided to end the session down on the beach, and let Anderson get in the water, and I don't think that there is a better way to end a session then getting in the ocean! Especially when it's nice and hot outside! 








"Jump like a cheerleader" "But neither of us were cheerleaders" "Come on, I've got moves!"

Interested in booking a session! Awesome! Shoot me an email and we can chat! 

Check us out on Facebook:
Instagram:
Pinterest:


Comments

Popular Posts