Ana Baby Bump



I recently decided to add more maternity dresses to my client closet because come on, its super hard to find cute clothes that make you feel beautiful for maternity photos, so I just want to make that part of maternity photos so much easier! 
This gorgeous red dress is one of them and holy cow ( insert heart eyes here) I'm in love! 

This is Ana, and in this dress she pretty much represents the red dress emoji! Ana is one of my awesome neighbors in our little American village in Okinawa, and she is expecting her 2nd little one here very soon so I knew that we needed to get out and get some photos of her in all her pregnant beauty! And oh man was she ah-mazing! 











Interested in booking a session! Awesome! Shoot me an email and we can chat! 

Check us out on Facebook:
Instagram:
Pinterest:

Comments

Popular Posts