Brittany is 21!


 Well 2019 started out with a bang! (Or a drink ๐Ÿ˜‰)  This was my first session of the year and it was so much fun, which means only fun sessions for the rest of the year  ๐Ÿ˜‰! 

When Brittany contacted me about doing a adult cake smash I was 1000% on board! I have been so excited to do an adult cake smash, and I am totally doing one for my 30th!! 
I've been trying, and trying to talk a friend into a cake smash but nobody would go for it, but then again nobody had any major milestone birthdays, so what's a girl to do? Well obviously wait for an awesome girl to come along and want a cake smash!! 
So here in Okinawa turning 21 isn't as big of a deal since the legal drinking age in Japan is 20, but just because we live here doesn't mean we can't celebrate 21 the right way, with cake and champagne! 















Spray Tan & Hair and makeup was done by Jessi’s dolls (https://www.facebook.com/Jessisdolls/?ref=br_rs) and the cake was from Little Sweets (https://www.facebook.com/Little-Sweets-124197727657543/)! 


Interested in booking a session! Awesome! Shoot me an email and we can chat! 

Check us out on Facebook:
Instagram:
Pinterest:

Comments

Popular Posts