Snow Day In North Carolina

Being from the North, I am defiantly used to seeing some snow in the winter time! Now I don't mind to much not having to deal with the cold weather however it was a nice change to have a little bit of white stuff on the ground.. and down here in the south we don't get many snow days! This winter storm got everybody turned around, the Military base was shut down, banks, restaurants, and other business' were all closed for a few days due to the snow! 

Of course I had to take my little furball outside to play in the snow! and he was loving it! 





Now as much fun as I had in the snow, because of everything being shut down, we all had a few extra days off to play in the snow! 
And again, because we are in the south.. a sled isn't something that is normally in the garage, so we improvised with my favorite little "nephew" and put him in his walker as his "sled"


Their dog, Diesel, thought that it looked like fun and also wanted to pull his little brother around in the snow! 



And of course with the snow and cold, comes bonfires :)




The boys decided to put some gasoline into the captain liquor bottle and set it on fire, even though I don't think that it was the smartest idea, it made for some really cool photos.. and thankfully didn't explode. 



Comments

Popular Posts