Camp Lejeune Photographers Bridal Shootout

I've been oh so super behind on blogging! Trying to find time to blog, and take care of the house and child is exhausting! I truly don't know how mothers of multiples do it! Maybe I'll find out someday, but for now, I'll just keep the one!

Before we moved to Okinawa, I had the most incredible opportunity to get together with some of the other photographers in the Jacksonville, NC area and do this awesome bridal shootout! We had 3 models with their husbands out to have a good time and get some photos!

The light was incredible, and just working with all the other photographers was an awesome experience, we all gave a little advice here and there and just had some fun!








Be sure to check out the rest of my work at 



Comments

Popular Posts