The Brannon Family

I can't believe that we have been in Okinawa for 7 months now! I'm gonna be cheesy and say "Time flies when you are having fun!" and in our case, it really has, other then the heat difference, it feels like we just landed on the island a few months ago! 



This was my first shoot in Okinawa that wasn't simply for personal use. And I'm in love!! 


 
We met Michael, Chelsea and Jameson on the plane ride to Okinawa! We had our crazy toddler, and they had their crazy toddler, and said crazy toddlers helped entertain each other on the long ride, and we became friends immediately! We were then right down the hall in the hotel, and now we live just a few minutes away from each other! 

Sometimes toddlers don't want to cooperate and actually smile for the camera, and that was definitely the case with this one! But with my lovely assistant, AKA my husband, standing behind me, doing the most ridiculous things, we got Jameson to smile!! 











Don't forget to go check out my website! 

Comments

Popular Posts