Surprise Proposal ~ Otis & Kim

Otis contacted me about photographing his proposal to his girlfriend, Kim, in September, and I was immediately on board, because who doesn't want to be a part of such a special occasion! Of course he didn't want Kim to know, and because the two of them hadn't been living on Okinawa for too long, I was the only person on the island to know that he was proposing! He let me know when and where he wanted to propose and I was there! 


I took my husband and almost 2 year old son along with as decoys so that Kim didn't start to get suspicious as to why I was just sitting there with a camera! 


The ring that Otis picked out for Kim contains a piece of star sand, that can only be found on certain Okinwaian beaches! 







Don't forget to check out my website!


Comments

Popular Posts