Dylan & Brittany - Parents to be

This gorgeous mama to be Brittany contacted me about a wanting a maternity session on theses awesome rocks at the beach behind my house, she had seen my mermaid sessions, which I do on these rocks frequently and loved them! She wanted to wait until she was 37 weeks, which is a little longer then we like to wait because you know, just in case you go into labor, but her belly was still super small and wanted to wait so that baby could get a little bigger, and make her belly a little bigger too! Even at 37 weeks pregnant her belly was still small (lucky duck) that I had to keep telling her to push her belly out! But really look how incredible gorgeous she is! Both her and her husband are active duty Air Force which is a super power all in its own, and now they have parenting to add to their super powers! 








Comments

Popular Posts