Nelson Family- at the beach!

 Woah guys!! This holiday season has been super busy and I’m so thankful for that because I have met some absolutely amazing people that I have the privilege of calling clients. But it’s definitely kept me on my toes!! Working around my husbands schedule, especially since it’s PCS season and, he has also been super busy with going away gifts, and trying to get family time in as well, has been a bit stressful at times, but needless to say I’m super thankful for all of the amazing people I’ve been able to photograph this holiday season but I’m also maybe a little happy that we’re almost done! 

Stephanie contacted me about a family session at the beginning of November and we immediately  started talking locations, at first we planned on going to Nagasako Castle in Ginowan, however we then found out that the grounds close just a little too early to do photos there! So it was back to figuring out where to go! 
Stephanie then thought of Araha beach, because they frequently visit to let the boys play, and watch the sunset, so where is a better place to have family photos then somewhere you go all the time! It’s the perfect way to remember your time on Okinawa when you leave! 

Enjoy the photos!! 











Interested in booking a session! Awesome! Shoot me an email and we can chat! 

Check us out on Facebook:
Instagram:
Pinterest:

Comments

Popular Posts