Mermaid Maddie

"Look at this stuff, isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think my collections complete? Wouldn't you think I'm the girl, the girl who has everything?"

I think I've mentioned this before, but I will happily say it again, I kinda love Disney, and I also kinda love mermaids, like I used to make my friends play mermaid in the pool when we were little, and they kinda hated me for it, but hey they are still friends with me so they must not have hated it as much as they said they did. 

SO anywho, when this little mermaids momma came to me about a session I was super excited, even if miss Maddie didn't want to smile for me for her 6 month milestone photos, (check out that gallery HERE!) she was (is) still the cutest little thing, and I was ready to get this girl back on the beach for more photos, and this time I actually got more smiles out of her!! (Okay, okay it might have been partly because momma played baby shark for her too ;) )








Interested in booking a session! Awesome! Shoot me an email and we can chat! 
I do offer adult mermaid sessions as well, tails included!! ;) 

Check us out on Facebook:
Instagram:
Pinterest:


Comments

Popular Posts